Aukcija4a.com is the website of the antique book shop Biblos - Zagreb, Glavan Ljubljana, Vremeplov Zagreb and Mali Neboder Rijeka. The site is set up to support the efforts of these antique book shops in promoting and selling old and rare books through public auctions.
On the website, there are catalogs of auctions held by antique book shops jointly (public auctions Interliber - Zagreb) or individually (public auctions Antikvarijat Mali Neboder - Rijeka), as well as links and web addresses of catalogs with a complete offer (assortment) of these four antique book shops.
SIXTH PUBLIC AUCTION "aucije4a"
The time has come for this year's auction, organized by four antique shops "aukcija4a". It is our great pleasure to announce that at this Sixth Public Auction we will present to you, as before, a catalog with a number of very interesting and rare books, posters, postcards and other printed matter. We have selected 250 attractive numbers (lots) that we would like to present to you.
This year we have selected 262 attractive and rare titles that we want to present to you in particular.
The sixth public book auction "aukcije4a" will be held on December 4, 2022 at the Laguna Hotel (Zagreb) starting at 12:00 p.m. The preview of the offered titles is 1 hour before the start of the auction. We would like to thank everyone in advance who will help this event to take place with their presence (in person or through written offers). Guest speaker - Rok Glavan (antique dealer, collector and auction manager)
You can send written offers to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer and contact for written offers:
Antikvarijat “Mali neboder” Ciottina 20b, Rijeka / Antikvarijat Biblos, Zagreb / Antikvarijat Vremeplov, Zagreb / Antikvariat Glavan, Ljubljana
Telefon: ++385 51 213 198 / ++385 1 4816 574 / ++385 1 777 3261
Mobitel: ++385 91 2213 198 / ++386 98 1629-674 / ++385 97 7820-935
The catalog is available at: www.aukcije4a.com / www.artauction.info / www.antikvarijat-mali-neboder.hr
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
RULES OF PUBLIC AUCTION
1. Each auction participant agrees to the rules set out here.
2. The public auction of antique books and printed matter is organized by Antikvarijat Mali Neboder from Rijeka, Ciottina 20b., Antikvarijat Biblos iz Zagreba, Palmotićeva 28, Antikvarijat Glavan Ljubljana, Antikvarijat Vremeplov iz Zagreba, Lopašićeva 11.
3. The organizer composes the auction commission and appoints the auction manager - auctioneers, who have the authority of the organizer to prepare and conduct the auction. The decisions of the auctioneers are supervised by the auction commission.
4. The organizer determines the place, time of the auction and the items that will be at the auction. The time for viewing items, starting prices and other notifications related to the auction is also determined by the organizer.
5. The organizer is, if possible, obliged to preserve the anonymity of buyers (auction participants). Each auction participant gets their own number with which to bid. It can also be auctioned with written bids. If the organizer receives a bid the day before the auction by 12 noon, the bid will be valid.
6. Auction participants have the right and obligation to directly inspect the auction items in which they are interested. Any responsibility regarding the auction of items (in catalogs and other publications, factual or legal errors) is not borne by the organizer.
7. The prices of the offered items are given in Euros, and the auction is also conducted in the same currency, while the receipt is issued in Croatian Kunas on the day of the auction according to the middle exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank. (VAT is included in the price)
8. The item at the auction will be delivered to the buyer (auction participant) who submitted the highest bid, after payment of the full amount that has been auctioned.
9. Items can be paid for and picked up 30 minutes after the end of the auction, and no later than seven days after the end of the auction. Items are picked up at the headquarters of the auction organizer (during working hours) of the Antikvarijat Mali Neboder, Ciottina 20b, Rijeka. Payment is made in cash, by card (credit and debit), and legal entities can pay by bank transfer with an R1 account. If the buyer does not pick up the item within the specified period (7 days), the item is returned to the warehouse.
10. An objection against the auctioneer's decisions may be lodged with the auction committee. The appeal time is immediately after the auction. The Auction Commission must issue a decision within one hour of receiving the appeal.
11. The buyer who does not fulfill his obligation, is responsible to the organizer.
12. All legal disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the court in Rijeka.
Note! Buyers who want to pay for the auctioned items and pick them up immediately after the auction, will receive information from the auction recorder on which cash register they can make their payment!
Thank you for your understanding!