Aukcija4a.com is the website of the antique book shop Biblos - Zagreb, Bono Zagreb, Vremeplov Zagreb and Mali Neboder Rijeka. The site is set up to support the efforts of these antique book shops in promoting and selling old and rare books through public auctions.
On the website, there are catalogs of auctions held by antique book shops jointly (public auctions Interliber - Zagreb) or individually (public auctions Antikvarijat Mali Neboder - Rijeka), as well as links and web addresses of catalogs with a complete offer (assortment) of these four antique book shops.
FOURTH PUBLIC AUCTION ZAGREB 2020
In special circumstances this year, our Fourth Public Auction 2020, organized by the antique shop Biblos, Bono, Mali neboder and Vremeplov, will be held at the "Theater Club" Badalićeva 26, Zagreb. After three auctions held at Inerliber, our four antique shops, due to the circumstances known to all of us caused by COVID 19, we decided to hold this year's Fourth Public Auction at another location. Namely, by changing the location, we try to reduce the risk and the possibility of postponing the auction. In this way, our antique shops try to maintain the continuity of the auctions to the satisfaction of the followers and admirers of our auctions.
This year we have selected 262 attractive and rare titles that we want to present to you in particular.
You are invited to join us on November 21, 2020 at 12:00 at our Fourth Public Auction "Aukcije4a" in Tetar Club, Badalićeva 26 Zagreb.
Viewing of the offered titles is 1 hour before the start of the auction.
We thank in advance all those who will help hold this event with their virtual and terrestrial presence and participation.
Guest host: Rok Glavan (antiquarian, collector and auction manager) from Ljubljana (Republic of Slovenia).
We thank in advance everyone who will help with their presence (terrestrial and virtual) to hold this event.
Organizer and contact for written offers:
Antikvarijat “Mali Neboder” Ciottina 20b, Rijeka
Phone: ++ 385 51 213 198
Mobile: ++ 385 91 2213 198
Antikvarijat Vremeplov (Antique shop), Lopašićeva 11, Zagreb
Telefon: 00385 1 777 3261
Mobitel: 00385 097 97 7820 935
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 20.00 Saturday 9.00 -13.00
The catalog is available at: www.antikvarijat-mali-neboder.hr
RULES OF PUBLIC AUCTION
1. Each auction participant agrees to the rules set out here.
2. The public auction of antique books and printed matter is organized by Antikvarijat Mali Neboder from Rijeka, Ciottina 20b., Antikvarijat Biblos iz Zagreba, Palmotićeva 28, Antikvarijat Bono iz Zagreba, Petrinjska 83, Antikvarijat Vremeplov iz Zagreba, Lopašićeva 11.
3. The organizer composes the auction commission and appoints the auction manager - auctioneers, who have the authority of the organizer to prepare and conduct the auction. The decisions of the auctioneers are supervised by the auction commission.
4. The organizer determines the place, time of the auction and the items that will be at the auction. The time for viewing items, starting prices and other notifications related to the auction is also determined by the organizer.
5. The organizer is, if possible, obliged to preserve the anonymity of buyers (auction participants). Each auction participant gets their own number with which to bid. It can also be auctioned with written bids. If the organizer receives a bid the day before the auction by 12 noon, the bid will be valid.
6. Auction participants have the right and obligation to directly inspect the auction items in which they are interested. Any responsibility regarding the auction of items (in catalogs and other publications, factual or legal errors) is not borne by the organizer.
7. The prices of the offered items are given in Euros, and the auction is also conducted in the same currency, while the receipt is issued in Croatian Kunas on the day of the auction according to the middle exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank. (VAT is included in the price)
8. The item at the auction will be delivered to the buyer (auction participant) who submitted the highest bid, after payment of the full amount that has been auctioned.
9. Items can be paid for and picked up 30 minutes after the end of the auction, and no later than seven days after the end of the auction. Items are picked up at the headquarters of the auction organizer (during working hours) of the Antikvarijat Mali Neboder, Ciottina 20b, Rijeka. Payment is made in cash, by card (credit and debit), and legal entities can pay by bank transfer with an R1 account. If the buyer does not pick up the item within the specified period (7 days), the item is returned to the warehouse.
10. An objection against the auctioneer's decisions may be lodged with the auction committee. The appeal time is immediately after the auction. The Auction Commission must issue a decision within one hour of receiving the appeal.
11. The buyer who does not fulfill his obligation, is responsible to the organizer.
12. All legal disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the court in Rijeka.
Note! Buyers who want to pay for the auctioned items and pick them up immediately after the auction, will receive information from the auction recorder on which cash register they can make their payment!
Thank you for your understanding!